We are happy to announce that we have reopened our church doors on June 21, 2020! However, things will not go back to normal right away. Please read the guidelines below so we can keep everyone safe while worshiping God. If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you feel sick, please stay home. Let’s keep each other safe!
- Please put on a mask when exiting your car and entering the building.
- You will find signs on the pews to know where to sit.
- Once seated, you can remove masks. If you prefer, you can continue wearing your mask.
- During the singing portion of the service, please put on your mask.
- If you need to get up, walk around, and/or exit the building, please wear a mask.
- High-touch areas will be disinfected before you arrive
- We will disinfect after our service as well
- All children will remain upstairs until further notice.
- Any parent(s)/guardian(s) that want to take their baby downstairs may, but the child must remain under their care at all times.
- We can provide a live feed of the service on the projector for parents to watch if they want.
- We will provide children upstairs with kids edition sermon notes and coloring sheets and crayons.